Conditions of Use...
3. Registration and Password You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
4. Third Party Services Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
5. Our Service Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an AS IS basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties You understand and agree that your use of this web site and that your use of this web site and any services or content provided (the service) is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied, or express, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty, implied or express, that any part of service of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, of any quality, nor that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice any kind and that use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind.
8. Limitation of Liability You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss, resulting from or arising out of resulting from or arising out of
(I) The use of or the inability to use the service,
(II) The cost to obtain subsitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through the service,
(III) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions,
(IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or
(V) any other matter relating to the service.
9. Reservation of Rights We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.